Blossom Resort Kausani is located in one acre leveled land surrounded by orchard, flower garden and 100 year old (English Time tea bushes). 70% area is open on which Children Park (with sea saw and swing), Badminton court etc are situated.
Children can also enjoy the swings and hammocks or just run around in our small playground amidst pine, tea bushes, Babugosa and hill lemon trees. Every cottages, huts and rooms in Blossom Hotel is facing to a 375 KM range of snow covered Himalayas. Sun set and sun rise can be viewed from every part of the Kausani Blossom Hotel.
Blossom Hotel and Resort Kausani is the only place from where you can see full range of Himalayas as well as the long valley view of Baijnath/Garur.
- Newly developed Tea garden, Tea Factory situated at Walking distance from Blossom Resort
- Indoor game like chess, card and carom board available.
- All the cottage, huts and rooms are having color cable TV with all prime channel.
- In-house Restaurant for our guest at Blossom Resort Kausani.
- Intercom facility
- Wi Fi Facility
- Conference Hall
- Running hot and cold water
- Wall to wall carpet.
- Ample Own Parking for vehicles at Blossom Resort
- Travel desk
- Doctor on call